Flourishing Community Zone
An interactive space featuring sustainable community initiatives taking place in and around Trent Hills!
Get ready for the Flourishing Community Zone 10am to 4pm. Learn about some of the fabulous local and regional groups that are helping to build a flourishing community in and around Trent Hills. Contribute to our future by sharing your thoughts in our some sustainability-related interactive activities.
Here’s who you can expect to see there!
- Aron Theatre Co-op
- Bike Action Trent Hills – with their ever-famous smoothie bike!
- Campbellford Community Gardens
- The Campbellford Farmers Market will be there with information and fresh, local produce.
- Community Foundation of Campbellford/Seymour and Northumberland
- Community Power Northumberland
- Farms at Work
- Friends of Ferris
- IncrEdible School Nutrition Program
- Lower Trent Conservation Authority
- National Farms Union
- Northumberland 4H Club
- Northumberland Building Beautiful Group
- Northumberland County Food Policy Council
- Northumberland Federation of Agriculture
- Northumberland Land Trust
- Northumberland Rural Coalition
- Trent Hills Library – with info on their “Library of Things” – from telescopes to tool sharing and much more
- Whole Learning Alliance
Bradley McAree will be performing soulful tunes in the Community Zone from 2-4 pm.
Don’t miss out on this exciting Zone of community, sustainability, and fun!
Volunteer with the Incredible Edibles Festival
We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to join our team. Please contact us if this might interest you!
© 2022 Incredible Edibles Festival