Vision & Values
Celebrating the abundant agricultural offerings of the region
The Campbellford Incredible Edibles Festival envisions a healthy and happy Trent Hills that is drawn together through a thriving food-based community, where:
- there is awareness and support for our diverse farmers and food producers;
- many opportunities to come together around food; and
- our beautiful region is celebrated as an agri-food destination.
To provide a free admission festival in downtown Campbellford that offers the opportunity to sample and enjoy the food of local chefs and entrepreneurs, learn about the abundant agricultural offerings of the region, and be entertained by food-related speakers, demonstrations, and live music.
Strengthening Trent Hills through a celebration of food, the Festival showcases our abundant farmers and food producers, commemorates our agricultural history, and promotes sustainability for a healthy future.
- We support the well-being of our farmers, food producers, chefs, and cooks and wish to promote both environmental sustainability and economic development within our communities.
- We support tourism to Trent Hills and Northumberland County and recognize our growing potential as an agri-food tourism destination.
- We take pride in the community and landscape of Trent Hills, and celebrate the abundance, variety, and beauty of our home and all it offers.
- We value partnership building and encourage collaboration and support of our local businesses, organizations, community groups, and individuals.
- We recognize food as an essential source for maintaining life and value it as a common thread that binds us.
Visit the Incredible Edibles Festival
Want to be a part of this amazing festival? Join us on Saturday July 8th, 2023 to taste fresh and local foods, hear amazing live music and enrich yourself by supporting local food and farms from the Trent Hills and surrounding area!
© 2022 Incredible Edibles Festival