Calling all Food Producers and Artisans within 100 kms of Campbellford!
Welcoming all local food and artisan vendors! The 8th Annual Campbellford Incredible Edibles Festival promises to be another extraordinary event, celebrating the tastes, sights, and sounds of Trent Hills and our neighbours. We are now accepting applications (using the online form below) to become a vendor for Saturday July 8, 2023. Please take note of the benefits, deadlines, criteria, and requirements to operate, as listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits of Becoming a Vendor:
- Showcase your business and offerings to 5000+ locals and visitors that attend the festival annually.
- Enjoy the returns of a large one-day sales volume and participate in a fun and rewarding experience (Est. 400-600 servings sold).
- Benefit from our massive marketing campaign on social media and in the communities.
- Increase your web presence. As a vendor, you will receive your own page on our highly optimized website. If you don’t already have a webpage, this can provide you with a new URL to share. If you do have a webpage, this will improve the searchability of your own page and improve your online traffic flow.
- Become a part of a rich local community and make new connections.
Fees and Deadlines:
- Vendor applications will be accepted until Wednesday March 15th, 2023. The success of your application will be confirmed on the following Monday March 20th. To participate in the Festival, vendors must confirm their acceptance by Friday March 31st with the payment of their vendor fee.
- Vendor fees are $100 per 10’x10’ space for a 10 am – 4 pm time slot and $175 for a 10 am – 8 pm time slot. An additional $60 fee will be added for those that require electricity.
- All fees are 100% non-refundable.
Vendor Selection Criteria:
- Vendors must operate within 100 kms of Campbellford.
- Ingredients should strive to be as local as possible.
- Goods served should strive to be interesting and unique.
Requirements to Operate at Festival:
- Valid Food Handler’s Certificate. (Not required for artisan vendors.)
- Valid business insurance, including rider for day coverage at festival.
- You must provide all materials needed for your booth. (E.g. tents, tables, chairs, etc.)
- If you are purchasing electricity from the festival, you must provide your own working extension cords (plan for a minimum of 25 feet).
- Compostable or re-usable packaging is required for all goods served on site. (This includes cutlery.)
- Any local suppliers contributing to your ingredient list must be advertised in some form at your booth.
- All food vendors are required to sample or sell a food item that can be consumed on site
- The following are our recommended price points:
- Free samples
- Tasting size ($1-5)
- Snack size ($5-10)
- Meal ($10+)
- Any vendor offering a meal size, must also offer a secondary price point
We look forward to working with you!
Want to get more involved in your community? Passionate about the power of food?
We are always looking for more volunteers. There are many different ways to help and we are certain there is a role that's right for you! Send us an email if you are interested in getting involved.
© 2022 IncrEdible Trent Hills