Calling all Food Producers and Artisans within 100 kms of Campbellford!
Welcoming all local food and artisan vendors! The 7th Annual Campbellford Incredible Edibles Festival promises to be another extraordinary event, celebrating the tastes, sights, and sounds of Trent Hills and our neighbours. After a two-year hiatus, we are beyond excited to have you back! We are now accepting applications (using the online form below) to become a vendor for Saturday July 9, 2022. Please take note of the benefits, deadlines, criteria, and requirements to operate, as listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits of Becoming a Vendor:
- Showcase your business and offerings to 5000+ locals and visitors that attend the festival annually.
- Enjoy the returns of a large one-day sales volume and participate in a fun and rewarding experience.
- Benefit from our massive marketing campaign on social media and in the communities.
- Increase your web presence. As a vendor, you will receive your own page on our highly optimized website. If you don’t already have a webpage, this can provide you with a new URL to share. If you do have a webpage, this will improve the searchability of your own page and improve your online traffic flow.
- Become a part of a rich local community and make new connections. Be kept up to date about your suppliers and friends and benefit from internal news-sharing in our quarterly IncrEdible Community newsletter.
Fees and Deadlines:
- First wave of applications will be accepted up until April 30th, 2022. All other applications submitted after that will be accepted on a first-come-first serve basis, until full.
- Vendor fees are $100 per 10’x10’ space for a 10 am – 4 pm time slot and $200 for a 10 am – 10 pm time slot. An additional $20 fee will be added for those that require electricity.
- Vendor fees must be paid in full by June 15, 2022.
- All fees are 100% non-refundable.
Vendor Selection Criteria:
- Vendors must operate within 100 kms of Campbellford.
- Ingredients should strive to be as local as possible.
- Goods should strive to be interesting and unique.
Requirements to Operate at Festival:
- NEW: Compostable or re-usable packaging is requirement to serve goods. (This includes cutlery.)
- NEW: All local suppliers contributing to your ingredient list must be advertised in some form at your booth.
- Valid Food Handler’s Certificate. (Not required for artisan vendors.)
- Valid business insurance, including rider for day coverage at festival.
- You must provide all materials needed for your booth. (E.g. tents, tables, chairs, etc.)
- If you require electricity, you must provide your own extension cords.
Want to get more involved in your community? Passionate about the power of food?
We are always looking for more volunteers. There are many different ways to help and we are certain there is a role that's right for you! Send us an email if you are interested in getting involved.
© 2022 IncrEdible Trent Hills