Celebrating the abundant agricultural offerings of the region
- Community Bake House is a social purpose enterprise founded on pillars of community collaboration and engagement of people with diverse abilities through internships and mentorship that is curated to encourage
- At Dietary Express we provided innovative products that fight diabetes, heart disease, weight gain & more. They have a wide variety of products including sprouted chia/flax seed powder, sprouted quinoa
- Ds Island Shack is the first Trinidadian restaurant in Northumberland, located in gorgeous Campbellford. We offer delicious, authentic Caribbean roti, rice dishes and street foods, specialty drinks, coffee and groceries.
- Heavenly Sweets Ptbo is a local bakery specializing in sugar cookies, cakes and other sweet treats. Heavenly Sweets relocated to Hastings in August 2021 when our family moved from Peterborough.
- Kroes Croquettes Inc. Welcome to Kroes Croquettes - the home of the finest traditional Dutch snack foods in Ontario. We’re a family-run business that produces traditional Dutch snacks using time-honoured
- Here at the Little Farm that Could in Campbellford Ontario, we specialize in growing organic greens, vegetables, and beautiful flowers utilizing sustainable practices. We focus on building soil health, cultivating nourishing varieties and growing flowers
- Madame Monette is a home-based patisserie specializing in French Macarons. Macarons are naturally gluten-free and make a perfect gift or display at special events. These handmade Parisian cookies are typically
- The Northumberland Cattlemen's Association (NCA) is directly associated with the Beef Farmers of Ontario (BFO). The association has 16 beef farmers elected as directors to represent the beef industry in
- Ontario Water Buffalo Company We are a grass-fed hormone-free and antibiotic-free Water Buffalo Farm, We provide Lean tasty meats and artisan cheeses. Our milk is highly digestible and comparable to Goat and
- Red Mill Maple Syrup Join our tradition! We create pure, infused, barrel-aged maple syrup, maple butter & maple popcorn! Choose to indulge in "made-in-Millbrook" delicious and decadent maple syrup products!
- Rice Lake Cider Award-winning cider produced in Northumberland County (Baltimore, Ontario) from 100% Ontario fruit. Gluten-free · Vegan · 0-2g Sugar / can Experience the craftsmanship and artisanal qualities of our Ontario cider.
- Spade & Spoon is a small batch preserves company, absolutely thrilled to be relocating to the beautiful rolling hills of Northumberland County. We focus on using local Ontario ingredients, the
© 2022 Incredible Edibles Festival