Set up a booth and get your organization involved in the festival!
Vendor Application Form
Welcoming all local food and artisan vendors! The 7th Annual Campbellford Incredible Edibles Festival promises to be another extraordinary event, celebrating the tastes, sights, and sounds of Trent Hills and our neighbours. We are now accepting applications (using the online form below) to become a vendor for Saturday July 11, 2020. Please take note of the benefits, deadlines, criteria, and requirements to operate, as listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits of Becoming a Vendor:
- Showcase your business and offerings to 5000+ locals and visitors that attend the festival annually.
- Enjoy the returns of a large one-day sales volume and participate in a fun and rewarding experience.
- Benefit from our massive marketing campaign on social media and in the communities.
- Increase your web presence. As a vendor, you will receive your own page on our highly optimized website. If you don’t already have a webpage, this can provide you with a new URL to share. If you do have a webpage, this will improve the searchability of your own page and improve your online traffic flow.
- Become a part of a rich local community and make new connections. Be kept up to date about your suppliers and friends and benefit from internal news-sharing in our quarterly IncrEdible Community newsletter.
Fees and Deadlines:
- All applications must be submitted by March 15, 2020.
- Acceptance will be announced via email on March 30, 2020.
- Vendor fees are $100 per 10’x10’ space. There will be an additional $20 fee if you require electricity. Vendor fees must be paid in full by April 31st, 2020.
Vendor Selection Criteria:
- Vendors must operate within 100 kms of Campbellford.
- Ingredients should strive to be as local as possible.
- Goods should strive to be interesting and unique.
Requirements to Operate at Festival:
- NEW: Compostable or re-usable packaging is requirement to serve goods. (This includes cutlery.)
- NEW: All local suppliers contributing to your ingredient list must be advertised in some form at your booth.
- Valid Food Handler’s Certificate. (Not required for artisan vendors.)
- Valid business insurance, including rider for day coverage at festival.
- You must provide all materials needed for your booth. (E.g. tents, tables, chairs, etc.)
- If you require electricity, you must provide your own extension cords.
Volunteer with the Incredible Edibles Festival
We are always looking for more volunteers to join our 2019 team. Please contact us if this might interest you!
© 2019 Incredible Edibles Festival